Our lawyers and consultants will give consultancy to the clients on the following issues:
1. To give consultancy on adoption procedures;
2. To give consultancy and draft the documents relating to the adoption;
3. To guide the clients to apply for adoption;
Procedures for Child adoption involving foreign elements
Given the context of the current globalization, the emergence of civil relations with foreign elements is a necessity. Minh Khue Law Firm is proud to be a supplier with the best legal services in the field of civil, marriage and family with foreign elements.
Procedure for child adoption involving foreign elements is also an issue that Minh Khue Law Firm pays special attention. For purposes of giving legal support to foreigners who want to adopt Vietnamese children or to Vietnameses who want adopt foreign children, Minh Khue Law Firm will give following consultancy services:
- To give consultancy on adoption condition and procedures;
- To provide the legal information related to adoption procedures
- To give instruction and draft documents relating to the adoption
- To fulfill other legal adoption regulations
State competent agencies for adoption settlement
Law on adoption was passed by National Assembly, the Socialist Republic of Vietnam on June 17, 2010 and took effect from 01/01/2011. Under the provisions of this law, the State competent agencies for adoption settlement are specified as follows:
* People's Committees of communes, wards or townships wherre the persons introduced for adoption or adopting persons permanently reside are competent to register domestic adoptions.
* People’s Committees of provinces where the persons introduced for adoption permanently reside are competent to decide on intercountry adoptions: provincial-level Justice Departments are competent to register intercountry adoptions.
* Overseas representative agencies of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam are competent to register adoptions by Vietnamese citizens temporarily residing abroad.
Legal adoption procedures and documents
I. Legal adoption documents include:
1. A written adoption request certified by the working place (As for civil servants, employees and armed forces) or People's Committees of communes, wards or townships (As for citizens)
2. A written commitment of the child education and nursing (Confirmed by husbands or wives or both of them)
3. Adoption agreement confimed by parents, guardians, medical centers or foster centers (Certified by People's Committees or health centers)
4. Birth certificates of the adopters and the adopted persons (If the childrend do not have birth certificate, they must register the birth registration before being adopted)
5. The identification cards of the adopting persons
6. Household registration books of the adopting persons and adopted persons
7. If the adopted persons are 9 years old and older, it must have agreement of that person.
Note: In case the adopted persons are wounded, disabled or the adopting persons are old and alone, their special conditions must be certified by People's Committees)
II. Place of submission: Register at People's Committees of communes, wards or townships where the adopting persons or the adopted persons live permanently.
2. Consultancy on initiating a divorce lawsuit to protect the clients’ interests:
- Consultancy on forms of initiating a lawsuit to protect the interests
- Consultancy on petition drafting and Procedures for initiating a lawsuit
- Representative to claim and protect the interests before the competent agencies.
3. Consultancy on initiating a property dispute lawsuit after divorce
- Consultancy on forms of initiating a lawsuit to protect the legitimate rights and interests of the clients in the property dispute
- Consultancy on petition drafting and Procedures for initiating a lawsuit to protect the legitimate rights and interests of the clients in the property dispute
- Representative to claim and protect the legitimate rights and interests of the clients in the property dispute before the competent agencies.
4. Minh Khue Law Firm takes part in legal proceedings at court for the marriage and family lawsuits and issues:
- Divorce, disputes over custody and property division upon divorce;
- Disputes over common property division of the spouses during the marriage;
- Disputes over the direct parenting change after divorce;
- Disputes over detetermining parents for children or detetermining children for fathers and mothers;
- Disputes over support;
- Approval request for the change of the person directly raising children after divorce
- Request for restrictions on father's and mother's rights toward their minor children, the right to visit children after divorce
- Request for termination of child adoption
- Request for recognition and implementation of marriage and family-related judgements and decisions of the foreign court or non-recognition of marriage and family-related judgements and decisions of the foreign court without implementation in Vietnam
- Other marriage and family-related requests as regulated by law.
Translated from: Dịch vụ tư vấn nhận con nuôi (trong nước hoặc có yếu tố nước ngoài)
Look forwards to cooperate with the clients.
MINH KHUE LAW FIRM