With a commitment to brand development always brings the effect on the quality of products and services to serve the consumer, also meant to create social value, Minh Khue Law Firm provides services In the field of branding consultancy follows:
Lawyer, Mr. Le Minh Truong joined the 60-minute program on VTV6
The scope of services provided by Minh Khue Law Firm in the field of consulting brand development:
The brand identity system is built on the combination of many factors consistent and consistent Brand. Include: Brand Name, Logo, Main Color, Font, Namecard, Website, Arrangement of a signboard at office, office, uniform, etc. To build a brand identity system, it is necessary to develop a close linkage between these elements. You have difficulty in building brand identity system for your company, you want to make difference with other companies, Minh Khue Law Firm will do it for you:
Process of Minh Khue Law Firm with this service:
Stage 1 - Design:
Brand development strategy
Branding is the first and most important element of a marketing strategy that makes it possible to recognize, recall, distinguish and direct customers to buy and use products.
Not only the business community, but the whole society also discuss the brand, so that the word "brand" has gone beyond the limits of corporate meetings and into life. An actor, athlete, journalist or social activist when it comes to publicity, it is said that he (or she) already has a brand. Even the banks, which in the past did not pay attention to the brand also found the need to pay attention to the brand, making the public familiar. There are also new brands that have come out to be successful. .... To get that result, companies have to build the brand is not only a beautiful label, eye-catching but behind it is a comprehensive and serious policy to govern, protect and develop the brand.
Services of Minh Khue Law Firm:
- Branding consultancy;
Brand is really an asset of the business, but the value of this intangible asset is a difficult one to find. Brand valuation is still the work of professionals, requiring careful and careful research, but often produces controversial results. By understanding and experience of the experts of Minh Khue Law Firm, we ensure that valuation methods can be applied in accordance with the standards recognized by Vietnam and internationally and in accordance with the purpose. valuation of the business.
Factors Minh Khue law firm used to evaluate a brand:
1. Market Segmentation - Brands affect the choice of consumers, but there are differences in each market. The brand's market is divided into several customer groups that are relatively homogeneous in terms of products or services, distribution channels, patents, geographic areas, existing customers, and new customers. Branding is priced per segment and the total value of the segments will constitute the total value of the brand.
2. Financial Analysis - Following step 1, in each segment, identify and forecast revenues and income from intangible assets acquired through branding. Intangible income is the brand's revenue minus operating expenses, related taxes and interest. We can say this concept is like the concept of economic profit.
3. Needs analysis - The "Role of branding" indicator represents the percentage of the contribution of intangible revenue generated by the brand. It is calculated by identifying the different needs of the bottom line of the brand, then measuring the impact of the brand. Brand income is measured by the "Role of Branding" indicator multiplied by the intangible income.
4. Competition Criteria - Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of your brand to determine the brand deduction interest rate (this reflects the risk of future expected return on your brand), measured by "Brand Strength Score". In order to achieve this result, the combination of competitive standards and market evaluation of brands, stability, leadership, development, market coverage, etc.
5. Brand Value Calculation - The brand value is the net present value (NPV) of the predicted revenue generated by the brand, deducted by the Brand Discount Rate. The NPV results are not only drawn at the time of forecast but also at a later date to reflect the company's ability to generate future revenue streams.
Mergers and acquisitions between brands
When two big brands come together under the same roof under the "M&A" (Merger & Acquisition) rule, the house may grow but there are potential risks. Compatibility leads to the house collapsing in the future. So how to avoid the situation?
Minh Khue Law Firm with this service will help you:
- Research on competitors;
For more information, please contact: MINH KHUE LAW FIRM CO., LTD
Add: Room 2007, 20th Floor, C2 Building, Vincom Tran Duy Hung, Tran Duy Hung Street, Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi.
Consult and request for Intellectual Property protection service 24/7, call 1900.6162
Look forward to cooperation with clients!
Intellectual Property Department - Minh Khue Law Firm