Legal service provided by Minh Khue Law Firm always guarantee the quick and convenience for foreign workers who intend to work stably in Vietnam.
1. Registration for work permit service for foreign workers:
- Consultancy on legal matter on foreign workers work in Vietnam;
- Consultancy on conditions for applying for work permit for foreign workers in Vietnam;
- Guide foreign workers on preparing necessary documents in order to apply for work permit for foreign workers in Vietnam;
- Guide foreign workers on procedures of Consular Authentication in other country or in Vietnam depend on cases;
- Prepare and complete the dossier of application for work permit for foreign workers in Vietnam;
- Represent the foreigner carry out the procedures of application for work permit for foreign workers in Vietnam;
Firstly, on condition:
Foreigners wishing to work in Vietnam must satisfy the following conditions:
- Having full civil act capacity as prescribed by law.
- Have good health in accordance with work requirements.
- Be a manager, executive director, expert or technical worker.
- Not being the offender or being examined for penal liability according to the provisions of Vietnamese law and foreign law.
- To be approved in writing by the competent State agency on the employment of foreign laborers.
Secondly, on the procedures for issuing work permits:
a. For companies receiving labor:
- Legal documents of your company: 01 copy of business registration certificate and investment registration certificate (if any);
- A written request for the issuance of a work permit from the employer according to the regulations of the labor laws.
b. For foreign employees:
- A health certificate or health examination result issued by a competent foreign or Vietnamese health agency or organization shall be valid for 12 months from the date of signing the health conclusion to date of submission.
- Judicial record card or written certification to confirm that the foreign employer is not a criminal offender or examined for criminal liability issued by the foreign agency. In case the foreigner resides in Vietnam, only the judicial record issued by Vietnam shall be required. Judicial record card or written certification to confirm that the foreign employer is not a criminal offender or examined for criminal liability shall be granted no more than 6 months, counting from the date of issue to the date of submission of dossiers.
- Documents proving that the manager, executive director, specialist or technical worker. For a number of occupations, jobs, documents proving the professional qualifications and technical qualifications of foreign laborers, they shall be replaced by one of the following papers:
+ A certificate of artisan craftsmanship for traditional crafts and crafts granted by foreign competent agencies;
+ Documents proving the experience of foreign football players;
+ Airfreight driver's licenses granted by competent Vietnamese agencies to foreign pilots;
+ An aircraft maintenance permit issued by a competent Vietnamese agency for foreign employees doing aircraft maintenance work.
- Two color photos (size 4cm x 6cm, white background, straight face, bare head, no colored glasses), photo not more than 6 months up to the date of application.
- A copy of passport or valid paper that equal to a valid passport or valid international travel document as prescribed by law
- For foreign laborers moving within the enterprise, there must be a document of the foreign enterprise sent to work at the commercial presence of the foreign enterprise in the territory of Vietnam and the document evidencing the person Foreigners have been recruited by foreign enterprises before working in Vietnam for at least 12 months;
- For foreign laborers entering Vietnam to carry out various types of contract or agreement on economic, trade, finance, banking, insurance, science and technology, culture, sports, Professional and medical education, there must be contracts or agreements signed between Vietnamese and foreign partners, including agreements on foreign laborers working in Vietnam;
- For foreign laborers being contractual service providers; there must be a written document from the service supplier appointing foreign workers to enter Vietnam to negotiate the provision of services;
- For foreign laborers offering services, there must be documents of service providers appointing foreign laborers to enter Vietnam to negotiate the provision of services;
- For foreign laborers working for foreign non-governmental organizations and international organizations in Vietnam, there must be a certificate of foreign non-governmental organizations and international organizations permitted to operate under regulations law of Vietnam;
- For foreign laborers who are responsible for setting up commercial presence; there must be a document from the service provider appointing a foreign worker to enter Vietnam to establish the commercial presence of the service provider;
- For foreign laborers being managers, executives, experts and technical laborers who are involved in the operation of foreign enterprises which have established a commercial presence in Vietnam, there must be documents to prove that the foreign worker is involved in the operation of the foreign enterprise.
Third, about the processing Time:
The time to be granted a work permit is 5 working days from the date of submitting complete and valid dossiers (the working day is the date the State agency in charge of the work permit is opened);
The duration of the granted work permit
The duration of the work permit is the duration of the intended labor contract or the time limit for the foreign party to appoint a foreigner to work in Vietnam, if the foreigner works in Vietnam. Unless under the labor contract, the duration of the work permit shall be granted under the contract signed between the Vietnamese party and the foreign party. For foreigners representing foreign non-governmental organizations permitted to operate under Vietnamese law, the duration of a work permit shall be granted within the time limit specified in the organization certificate. Foreign non-governmental organizations are permitted to operate in accordance with the laws of Vietnam.
The duration of the work permit in the above cases shall not exceed 2 (two) years.
2. Application for the temporary resident card for foreigners in Vietnam:
- Consultancy on the legal matter on foreigner residing in Vietnam;
- Consultancy on conditions for applying for temporary resident card for foreigner in Vietnam;
- Guide the foreigner on preparing necessary documents in order to apply for temporary resident card for foreigners in Vietnam;
- Prepare and complete necessary documents for the application for temporary resident card for foreigners in Vietnam;
- Represent the foreigner carry out the procedures of application for temporary resident card for foreigners in Vietnam;
3. Applying and extending the visa for foreigners
Minh Khue Law Firm provide consultancy and represent foreigners to carry out the procedure of applying for a new visa or extending visa for foreigners in Vietnam. The processing time for this procedure is from 5 to 7 working days.
Translated from: Dịch vụ xin cấp giấy phép lao động (Work permit)
Add: Room 2007, 20th Floor, C2 Building, Vincom Tran Duy Hung, Tran Duy Hung Street, Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi