1. Advice on issues related to adoption procedures;
2. To consult and draft contents of papers related to the adoption;
3. To guide clients to submit their adoption dossiers;
Procedures for adoption involving foreign elements
In the current trend of globalization, the emergence of civil relations with foreign elements is indispensable. Minh Khue Law Firm is proud to be the best legal service provider in the field of civil and family services with foreign elements.
The adoption process involving foreign factors is also an issue that Minh Khue Law Firm especially pay attention to. For the purpose of legal assistance for foreign individuals who wish to adopt Vietnamese children for adoption or for Vietnamese citizens who wish to adopt foreign children, Minh Khue Law Firm will counsel clients as follows:
- Consultancy on the conditions and procedures for adoption;
- Providing legal information related to adoption procedures;
- Guiding and compiling the content of applications and papers to complete the dossier;
- Implement other requirements on adoption as prescribed by law.
The competent State agency shall handle the adoption
The adoption law was passed by the National Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam on 17th of June, 2010 and takes effect on January 1st, 2010. According to the provisions of this law, the State agencies which handle the adoption shall be specified as follows:
* The commune-level People's Committee of the permanent address of the person recommended for adoption or the adoptive person who register for adaption in Vietnam.
* The People's Committee of the province where the person recommended for adoption reside have the right to make the decision on child adoption involving foreign elements; The Justice Department of the province or city under central authority shall register the child adoption involving foreign elements.
* Representative offices of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam abroad register the adoption of Vietnamese citizens temporarily residing abroad
Dossiers and Procedures
Legal dossiers and procedures for adoption:
I. Child adoption dossier includes:
1. The application for adoption is certified by the agency or unit where the adoptive person is working (for cadres - civil servants, laborers, armed forces) or the People's Committee of the ward where they reside (for the people) of the recipient;
2. Commitment to the education of the child. If there is a husband or wife, it must be signed by both husband and wife.
3. A written consent for the child to be adopted by his/her natural parents, guardians, medical establishments or nurturing establishments (with certification of the People's Committee of the place of residence or the place where the medical establishment is based).
4. The birth certificate of the adopting person and of the person to be adopted (in case the child has not been registered, the birth certificate must be registered before the child adoption registration).
5. The identity card of the adopter.
6. The household of the person adopting the child and the person to be adopted.
7. If the person to be adopted is 9 years or older, the consent of such person must be obtained.
Note: If the adoptive child is a war invalid, the disabled or the petitioner is lonely, the petition must be certified by the People's Committee of the place of residence in respect of that special circumstance.
II. Where to apply: Registration at the People's Committee of the ward where the applicant resides or of the person to be adopted.
In addition, clients can be counseled through email, direct consultancy at the office or the online legal consultancy call center: 1900.6162
The Legal Benefits of Marriage Law Counseling Services Through the Call Center: 1900.6162
After more than 10 years of development, Minh Khue Law is proud to be the pioneer and always leading in the past years in the field of family law marriage online counseling. The reason for the rapid and sustainable development in providing marriage legal counseling services is because the service has brought back many benefits to clients such as:
+ Immediately solve the problem: The problem in marriage is often the secret issues, difficult to say such as dividing the property, custody, inheritance dispute ... Sometimes a client can encounter problems that make him/her cannot eat, sleep well for weeks. But you can rest assured, just after a phone call you will feel relieved and have appropriate legal behavior, ensuring the interests of you and your families.
+ Save time, effort and travel expenses: With just one phone call and ask questions about your problems, clients are quickly responded by a team of lawyers, legal experts who have rich experience and are always dedicated to the clients.
+ Not obstructed by distance: Every citizen living in Vietnam from urban to rural areas, from mountainous to island areas can easily connect with lawyers;
+ Flexible counseling time: We provide 24/7 counseling and answer every legal problem, even the smallest.
Contents and Scope of Family Law Counseling Lawyer through call center: 1900.6162
The call center: 1900.6162 is advising and answering all legal issues in the field of marriage and family, including but not limited to the following areas:
- Advising and guiding new legal policies in the field of marriage and family;
- Consultancy on procedures and conditions for marriage registration between Vietnamese citizens and the issue of marriage to foreigners;
- Advising legal issues on the establishment of common property, private property, inheritance between family members;
- Counseling and answering treatment of adultery or violation of the regime of single spousal marriage according to regulations;
- Counseling, answering, guiding the issue of divorced consent, unilateral divorce, divorce when one party removes or obstructs the divorce;
- Advising and answering the problem of division of common property, private property, inheritance as well as general and separate debt repayment obligations;
- Counseling and answering disputes over child custody and child support issues;
- Appoint lawyer to counsel and represent parties to carry out divorce proceedings and settlement of disputes in court.
Minh Khue Law Firm counsels and participates in solving other specific legal requirements in the field of marriage and family.
Guidance on how to use the lawyer services of marriage and family law through the call center: 1900.6162
It is simple, you just use the mobile phone or landline to call immediately: 1900.6162 Then listen to greetings and follow our instructions. Our lawyers, legal consultants are always ready to listen and answer all questions of customers in the field of marriage, whether it is the smallest.
You can also schedule a consultation at Minh Khue Law Office (Address: Room 2007, 20th Floor, C2 Building, Vincom Tran Duy Hung, Tran Duy Hung Street, Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi): 1900.6162 (then press 0).
Apart from marriage and family We also support many other specialized legal issues:
- Civil inheritance legal consultancy call 1900.6162 press 3;
- Land law consultancy call 1900.6162 press 4;
- Tax law consultancy call 1900.6162 press 5;
- Labor law, social insurance law consultancy call 1900.6162 press 6;
- Enterprise law consultancy call 1900.6162 press 7;
- Foreign investment law consultancy call 1900.6162 press 8;
- Intellectual property right consultancy call 1900.6162 press 9;
- Legal consultancy service at the office/headquarters of Minh Khue Law Firm. Call 1900.6162 (Address: Room 2007, 20th Floor, C2 Building, Vincom Tran Duy Hung, Tran Duy Hung Street, Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi. Cabinet). For clients who can come directly to the lawyer, please call: 1900.6162 press 0 to schedule a direct meeting with a lawyer.
Add: Room 2007, 20th Floor, C2 Building, Vincom Tran Duy Hung, Tran Duy Hung Street, Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi