Decision No. 50/2003/QD-BTC dated April 15, 2003 of the Ministry of Finance amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Regulation on securities membership, listing, information disclosure and trading, issued together with decision No. 79/2000/QD-UBCK dated December 29, 2000 of the Chairman of the State Securities Commission
THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, April 15, 2003
AMENDING AND SUPPLEMENTING A NUMBER OF ARTICLES OF THE REGULATION ON SECURITIES MEMBERSHIP, LISTING, INFORMATION DISCLOSURE AND TRADING, ISSUED TOGETHER WITH DECISION No. 79/2000/QD-UBCK OF DECEMBER 29, 2000 OF THE CHAIRMAN OF THE STATE SECURITIES COMMISSION
THE MINISTER OF FINANCE
Pursuant to the December 25, 2001 Law on Organization of the Government;
Pursuant to the Government's Decree No. 48/1998/ND-CP of July 11, 1998 on securities and securities market;
Pursuant to the Prime Minister's Decision No. 127/1998/QD-TTg of July 11, 1998 on the establishment of the Securities Trading Center;
Pursuant to the Government Office's Official Dispatch No. 1046/VPCP-KTTH of March 10, 2003 amending Decision No. 79/QD-UBCK and Decision No. 05/QD-UBCK;
At the proposal of the Chairman of the State Securities Commission,
>> See also: DECREE No.107/2009/ND-CP ON TRADING OF LIQUEFIED PETROLEUM GAS THE GOVERNMENT
Article 1.- To amend and supplement a number of articles of the Regulation on securities membership, listing, information disclosure and trading, issued together with Decision No. 79/2000/QD-UBCK of December 29, 2000 of the Chairman of the State Securities Commission, as follows:
1. To add Clause 20 to Article 2 as follows:
20. Trading orders at order-matching prices (ATO) mean securities-buying or -selling orders without offering prices in advance, which are placed by an investor for his/her broker to execute at the order-matching prices.
2. Article 46 is amended as follows:
1. Trading orders processed by the order-matching mode include limit orders and ATO entered into the trading system at the Securities Trading Center by members' trading representatives.
2. It is not allowed to cancel orders entered into the trading system at the same order-matching drive.
>> See also: How to establish a foreign-invested company in Vietnam?