Inheritance assets can be divided according to the wills or divided according to law, to meet the needs of understanding the law of inheritance Minh Khue Law Firm provides legal counsel services of inheritance law. Online 24/7 through online legal advice call center:
1. What is inheritance? How to divide inheritance? Why do you need a lawyer to provide legal advice on inheritance?
Understand the simplest way, inheritance is the implementation of asset transfer (house, land, money ...) and property rights (land use rights, intellectual property rights ...) or obligations (Debt) from a dead person to another individual. Usually, the heir is the person who shares the same bloodline with the person who left the estate like Grandparents - Grandchild; Parents - Children ... but the law also considers the transfer of property and property rights to non-blood people as the right of the possessor.
+ Asset division according to the wills: Persons with properties have the right to establish wills to express their wish to divide their assets after their death - Laws respect and protect the right to divide inheritance of people with property. Co-ownership of a property (wife / husband) can also establish a common will to express the will to share common property in accordance with the law;
+ Asset division according to the inheritance law (Civil Law): When a person whose property dies without a will, the property will be divided according to the provisions of civil law (divided according to the heir).
In today's society, when the material life is constantly improving, the inheritance problem is posed as a matter of course that needs to be resolved when the parents are old. The desire of most Vietnamese people according to Asian culture is to leave most of their property to their children (who have responsibility to care the father and mother when they are old and take care of the grave when the parents die ...). However, the fact has shown that inheritance disputes over the past years have been constantly increasing (especially in developed cities). Hiring a lawyer to assign inheritance assets is one of the important legal issues to minimize the possibility of disputes arising and bring outstanding legal benefits such as:
- Low lawyers' fees but bring high legal efficiency: Lawyers are not only people with intensive training in law but also have practical experience in resolving disputes arising. Therefore, Lawyers can fully assist clients in building wills or protecting legal rights in the division of inheritance according to law.
- It is very simple, easy and convenient to use the legal service: Right now, along with the development of information technology, connecting with lawyers is very simple through telephone, Email, or consulting laws directly at the office ...;
2. Contents of online consultancy services on inheritance law:
Minh Khue Law Firm advises and answers including but not limited to legal issues of inheritance law as follows:
+ Advice and answer all problems of customers on inheritance issues, inheritance under the provisions of current law, such as:
- Advice on inheritance rights of family members;
- Advise on the equality of family members in receiving inheritance rights (regardless of male/female, eldest/second child, biological/adopted child ...);
- Counseling on inheritance according to law;
- Advice on opening time of inheritance according to law;
- Counsel and determine the legal assets of the person who inherits the inheritance;
- Counselin on the time of arising rights and obligations of heirs;
- Advice on how and method of establishing legal ownership/use rights for the legacy to be left;
- Advice on procedures for refusing to receive inheritance;
- Consultancy to determine who is not entitled to inheritance under the law;
- Advice on time limits for inheritance;
And other legal issues arise in each specific case of the customer.
As we know, there are two types of inheritance according to the will and inheritance according to law. Minh Khue Law provides advice and answers in-depth legal questions for each specific legal case:
(*) Division of the inheritance according to the wishes: Counseling lawyer will make and draft wills in accordance with the current law such as: Writing, making wills; designate and divide wills; amend, replace and keep the will in accordance with the law.
(**) Division of inheritance according to law: Counseling and answering questions about cases of division of inheritance according to law; determine the heir according to law; consulting on alternative inheritance (if any); advice on determination/denial/transfer of inheritance.
3. Instructions on the use of online legal consultancy service on inheritance law:
There are three main ways for you to use the inheritance law services of Minh Khue Law Firm, as follows:
The first way
: It's simple, you just need to use your mobile phone or landline immediately to call: 1900.6162
, the team of lawyers, legal experts of the Minh Khue Law Firm is always ready to listen and answer all legal problems in the field of inheritance through the call center.
The second way
: Through the service of lawyers consulting civil law, inheritance online through 24/7 call center: 1900.6162
(press 0) you can book a schedule for direct advice at Minh Khue Law Firm's office (Address: Room 2007, 20th Floor, C2 Building, Vincom Tran Duy Hung, Tran Duy Hung Street, Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi.
The third way: If you cannot go directly to the office to discuss with a lawyer, you can send questions via Email for free advice, send questions here: Free legal consultancy online service via Email
In addition to civil law, Minh Khue Law Firm also provides in-depth consultancy on a number of other legal areas such as:
- Family law consulting lawyer call 1900.6162 press 1;
- Criminal law consulting lawyer call 1900.6162 press 2;
- Civil inheritance legal consultancy call 1900.6162 press 3;
- Land law consultancy call 1900.6162 press 4;
- Tax law consultancy call 1900.6162 press 5;
- Labor law, social insurance law consultancy call 1900.6162 press 6;
- Enterprise law consultancy call 1900.6162 press 7;
- Foreign investment law consultancy call 1900.6162 press 8;
- Intellectual property right consultancy call 1900.6162 press 9;
- Schedule a consultation directly at the office or legal advice in other areas called 1900.6162 press 0.
(Note: Consulting fee for Viettel network and other fixed networks is: 4,500 VND / minute, Consulting fee for Vinaphone, mobiphone network is: VND 7,200 / minute. To ensure the call is not interrupted. You can use your landline or check your account before talking directly to a lawyer.)
4. Why should you choose a lawyer to consult in inheritance?
We believe that the experience of a lawyer team is the most important factor to build the quality of civil legal consulting services online by telephone: 1900.6162
, Over the past years, we have constantly improved the quality, experience of a team of consultants to meet the needs and demands of increasing legal requirements of customers.
+ Practical experience of a team of lawyers/Legal experts.
+ Quality of service ensures that we are always committed to leading the quality of consultancy;
+ Dedicated service attitude, staff are regularly trained to enhance the sense of customer service;
+ 24/7 service time, we advise continuously from 6:30 am to 24 hours every day including Saturday and Sunday;
+ Absolute information security policy, We commit that no one has the right to access your personal information if you do not agree.
Experience and quality of a team of lawyers, legal experts of Minh Khue Law Firm is partly assessed in getting the central television stations (VTV1, VTV2, VTV6), Vietnamese voices (VOV), People's Television, National Defense Television ... Inviting to solve "hot" issues of concern of the whole society.
Translated from: Dịch vụ luật sư tư vấn pháp luật thừa kế trực tuyến qua tổng đài điện thoại
Clients wishing to use the service please contact us directly:
Add: Room 2007, 20th Floor, C2 Building, Vincom Tran Duy Hung, Tran Duy Hung Street, Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi.
Phone to request for legal consultancy service, call: 0986.386.648 (Lawyer, Mrs. Dzung)
Online legal consultancy office and appointment for a consultation at the office: 1900.6162
Send request for advice letter or service via Email: email@example.com
Look forward to cooperation with clients!